I have been slowing getting things together for camp children's services. It is such a big job, decorations, crafts, songs, verses, etc.... Thankfully I found an outline that is what I need for stories and corresponding verses, but I still need to get all the songs and memory verses on posters. Mom will probably help me with that.
I am including pictures from the birthday lunch we had for our pastor's wife Monday. We had a salad lunch - different people brought salads, fruit salad, chicken salad, green salad, pea salad, etc... It was all very good! She really likes teapots and cups, so I put together a little gift set for "Nana and her granddaughters" with a children's book on teaparties, a little teacup just the right size for a little girl, some tea, and a dishrag I knitted. (They have five granddaughters! and finally got a grandson!)
Click on the picture below to see the album:
![]() |
| Birthday Party |

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!