Before I continue my story... what is Lilla Rose? Lilla Rose is a company that makes beautiful hair products! These products are very versatile, strong and come in so many sizes to suit your particular hair type and style. They are even more lovely in person than in the pictures! :)The "Flexi Clip" is their main product. It comes in the sizes below:
The wire part of the Flexi is made of strong music wire and the attached pin is a very heavy duty metal. These beauties are strong! They hold the hair very snugly and are super comfortable!
Back to my story... I've had a medium clip for a couple of years. A gift from a friend. I wore it a bit, but not a whole lot. Then this spring I bought one for a friend... she has thick heavy hair and could only wear her hair half up in a little claw clip or in a very loose braid - anything else gave her a headache. I gave her a Flexi for her birthday and she has fallen in love! It is beautiful in her long dark hair!! She is so happy to now have something pretty that works (and has since bought another!) :)
Her excitement got me to thinking about the company a little more and about maybe selling them myself. A few months later (no, I'm not a quick thinker...) at the end of July, I signed up. Becoming a consultant for Lilla Rose is very affordable!! I got my consultant kit in the mail a few days later. The kit comes with five flexis all different sizes, starting with the mini through the large. When I started using the large my hairstyle options expanded! I love it! It really shows the importance of having the right size for what hairstyle you wear the most often. I still want to get an extra large to go over a bun - my go to hairstyle. This is my favorite way to wear my large and it holds all day! (I do put a pin in the bottom to keep the braid loop from flopping, but the flexi is what truly holds my hair.)
Since starting out, I have been learning more and more about the company. The more I learn, the more excited I get! This really is an amazing company to be a consultant for! As a full time mommy and housewife, I don't know what a month will hold. With Lilla Rose, I don't have to meet a certain quota every month. In fact, the requirements to staying active are very achievable! The company has amazing customer service and I have been able to get acquainted with some wonderful ladies who are also consultants!
And here's the deal... I genuinely love these products and this company. What I have said above has not been fed to me by some training in saying the right thing to get people to buy... I am not a pushy person. Some may think the product is expensive. Yes, I understand that! (we are saving to buy a house... no extra $$ floating around here!) But I think of these as quality products worth the investment!! They are very durable and come with a great guarantee!




I wish you well! Those are very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteIve seen these on some other blogs, etc and always thought that they are really pretty, just haven't never inquired about them. I must say the one in your hair is beautiful. I'll be checking in. Blessings
ReplyDelete