We also took a picnic and enjoyed the beautiful weather - upper 70's at least!
(Scamp enjoyed the picnic as well!)
The sunshine felt WONDERFUL!!! :)
For those of you in cooler climates, let this be an encouragement that spring IS on it's way!! :)
For more pictures, click here.
"Where is spring?" Here today, gone tomorrow, I'm afraid! It's supposed to be colder tomorrow here too. We didn't get much rain here, just a few sprinkles. Come on over though! We'll do it again! Angie still didn't get all the pictures she wanted, we ran out of time! I could've stayed another hour at least! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! The flowers are beautiful! If you have enough room I think we will move in for a month or so!:) It is snowing here again and I am ready for summer....or spring at least!! Looks like you all had fun! Tell your mom and dad and Angie that we say hello!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jen
Oh my goodness what a shock for my eyes. I forget that spring comes a lot sooner in your neck of the woods.
ReplyDeleteIts in the 20's and we got two inches of fresh snow overnight. Brrr.
Jennifer - ya'll come one down! We would love to have you! I hope Andrea is doing ok. We got Lauren's update this morning! You are in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteGina - Brrr is right! More snow? :) I'm sure you will have a beautiful spring when it comes! :)
Wow, I am so jealous. :) (the thermometer currently reads 5*f)
ReplyDeleteSpring? That word actually exists?? Haha Looks like y'all had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteHey! I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm glad to see you are enjoying spring. Your weather looks much better than ours. Its so cold here. I'm jealous. --Lynnette
ReplyDeleteYou are killing me with those photos! I am sooooo jealous! It is 24 degrees here in SW Virginia and with the wind chill it is 12.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Linda
Payton saw the picture of Scamp and informed me that he is a beautiful dog. Just thought you might want to enter him in a dog show now that you know he is a beauty.
ReplyDelete