I watched the girls for a little while this morning. They love for me to do their hair (and I love to do it!) :) I did crowns, and they are both delighted!
Tammy - the crown is a modified version of a french braid. I start at one side and only add hair from the outside. I go completely around the head and finish with a braid tucked into where I started. (hmm... that probably isn't the best tutorial.) :) It is a little time consuming and both girls were very patient! :)
Wow! Good job! That takes alot of patience for both parties!
ReplyDeleteKatrina is asking if I can do that in her hair now - she saw the picture! LOL
So cool! I use to do that for a little girl I babysat and she thought it was great.
ReplyDeleteI Love it! Do these girls know how lucky they are to have such a fun babysitter ? :)
ReplyDeleteThey look like little princesses. You did a great job, they must sit still very well.
ReplyDeletethat is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeletecome you come do Breanna's? I love that.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! How do you do it? I can't even begin to imagine. Great job it looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks, all, for the sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteTammy - the crown is a modified version of a french braid. I start at one side and only add hair from the outside. I go completely around the head and finish with a braid tucked into where I started. (hmm... that probably isn't the best tutorial.) :) It is a little time consuming and both girls were very patient! :)