Yes, I do. I have always loved to do that.
Love your picture!! I took the same kind of picture of our tree, too!
Oh, Oh I do, all the time! I love the blurred look. BTW, your tree is lovely!
Nope - it's not just you!! I do the same thing :) And I've been on a bokeh photo overload this year - love it!
All I have to do to see the sparkling and twinkling is to take off my glasses (hee-hee). No squinting required. :)
I love that you know what bokeh is ! Most people are like, "what?"
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!
Yes, I do. I have always loved to do that.
ReplyDeleteLove your picture!! I took the same kind of picture of our tree, too!
ReplyDeleteOh, Oh I do, all the time! I love the blurred look.
ReplyDeleteBTW, your tree is lovely!
Nope - it's not just you!! I do the same thing :) And I've been on a bokeh photo overload this year - love it!
ReplyDeleteAll I have to do to see the sparkling and twinkling is to take off my glasses (hee-hee). No squinting required. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you know what bokeh is ! Most people are like, "what?"
ReplyDelete