Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Days of Christmas: Day 16



Making Christmas goodies. Lauren and I made these Saturday night. They were party favors for my MIL's annual Christmas tea party! (She does a wonderful tea party. I was so sad to miss it again this year! Maybe next year...) :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, we just made dipped pretzels yesterday. The kids made them so they are covered in all sorts of sprinkles. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~ Pretzel dipping must be in the air!! This is acutally the first year I have ever done it and it was a lot of fun! We ventured out and used a number of different things to sprinkle on ours....crushed oreo's, chopped candy bars, mini chocolate chips, reese piece's and the list goes on!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That's on my to do list this weekend, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!