We got most of our Christmas cards out today. I had to catch the mail lady as she made her way across the street. I was finishing a stack of cards when she pulled up to our box! :) I never got Christmas stamps this year, so the outsides of the cards aren't very festive. Oh, well. At least they are finally sent! (Thanks to my wonderful husband that did a stack as well!) :)
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Days of Christmas: Day 19
We got most of our Christmas cards out today. I had to catch the mail lady as she made her way across the street. I was finishing a stack of cards when she pulled up to our box! :) I never got Christmas stamps this year, so the outsides of the cards aren't very festive. Oh, well. At least they are finally sent! (Thanks to my wonderful husband that did a stack as well!) :)
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good thing you could still catch her!! How sweet of your husband to help you with the cards!
ReplyDeleteYes, he's a sweet guy! Thanks for taking time to drop by and play catch up!! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDelete