We had our Christmas Program Sunday night. Here's two of my favorite girls singing "Away in a Manger." I love the personalities coming through - Gracey singing her heart out and Faithie hamming it up! :) So cute!
Day 22:
Well, my Christmas got off to a difficult start, but I wasn't quite this mixed up: Can you tell what's wrong in this picture?
I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but they have the
The girls are SO cute! Yes, I would have to chuckle too about the sleigh ahead of the reindeer. I wonder if anyone has mentioned this to them. :D
ReplyDeleteAt first glance I though it was a reindeer that had missed the jump and was on it's back.
ReplyDeleteFunny! Maybe they did it on purpose. The girls are adorable in their dresses.
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny! Maybe they have some little boys.... I know mine like to "rearrange" things a little bit :)
ReplyDelete