Well, Somethings missing from here:
The lights are on but
(But I must admit that the lights, ribbon and star are an improvement!)
And do you spot what is missing from my new manger scene I put up today???
Yeah, the replacement is on the way... poor Joseph got left at the factory! (I got an extra angel, though. Is that a good sign?)
My Christmas decorating this year is so sad, it's funny! Maybe it will get done soon! :)
I think trees with just lights and ribbon are pretty. They look elegant.
ReplyDeleteHey, you're doing good! Getting the lights on and all working at the same time is half the battle! Have fun playing with your little people set ;) I had packed away all of the boys little people stuff, thought they were getting too old for it. They found it and acted like they'd struck gold - played with it all for hours. So I guess you're never really too old for it :)
ReplyDeleteI just got done with my tree tonight...haven't put out the manger yet..I think I will wait until Sunday to do the honors of that...your little nativity is very sweet...one little hands can play with...Your tree is looking beautiful thus far.....blessings
ReplyDeleteYour getting there girl, not much more to do. I guess poor Joseph had to run to the store and get baby Jesus some diapers, thus his absence. I just love that nativity.
ReplyDeletecould be you'll have an extra blessed Christmas with an extra angel around! Joseph is probably more likely feeding the burrow that Mary rode than getting diapers. - Most men stay as far away from those as possible!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when I read your post about not being done with decorating. Makes me feel a little bit better about how long it's taking me to get it done this year! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, well, I don't have three kids to chase around though... at least you have a good excuse! :)
ReplyDelete