Slowly but surely, I'm getting ornaments on my tree!! :) It's looking quite pretty and proud. Here is one of my vintage ornaments. Passed on from when my parents worked for Coca-Cola. My dad was a delivery man when I was born, and my mom worked at a memorabilia store for a while.
It feels good to get some pretty ornaments on the tree. There are still lots more to go! :)
For more Days of Christmas fun, see Melissa's blog!
Oh and by the way, it's snowing here!!! Can you believe we are getting snow in East Texas? :) hmmm... dare I hope for a white Christmas? (probably not... oh, well...)
I love the Coke ornament! I have a whole collection of Coke and Hershey ornaments that I want to put on my Kitchen tree one of the years! :)
ReplyDeleteWe hit snow going across Texas on Monday. We told our friends at home that we had to go south so we could enjoy snow, we weren't getting any in the north.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever gotten to tour the Coca Cola plant in Atlanta? It's pretty amazing!
ReplyDelete