Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Days of Christmas: Day One

Confounded by lights:


Sorry I don't have a really pretty picture to start out these Days of Christmas... We're still in the process of getting the lights on the tree... We spent a while yesterday making our "pre-lit" tree that was no longer "lit" into a regular tree. I love my Christmas tree, but I didn't enjoy the blocks of lights going dead through the season! :) Now to get the new lights on.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chari...

    Ohhh...you gotta love those lights! Hehe! Or maybe I should say...trying to unwind those ball of lights! I actually dread that part of decorating the tree! Can't wait to see your tree when you finish decorating it!

    It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, my friend! Sharing the day with family is the best! Your Thanksgiving feast looked scrumptious and I loved seeing all of you playing games!!! Sooo sweet! Our Thanksgiving was quiet...just my husband and I and the two kids. But we had a wonderful day as well...just spending time together!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture, Mark looks ready to just throw the lights at the tree and call it good. Lights are the one "pain" of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score one for Mark! My hubby tries to be far far away when it's time to do lights :) I'm going to be doing the same thing...UNlighting the prelit tree and starting over. Ugh. I got too frustrated last year when whole sections of the tree would go off! Have fun getting the new lights on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds very trying!! Hope it goes quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all the way down to here to your first days of Christmas. You may get lots of comments from me. :)

    You have a very nice looking husband and he DOES look like he's ready to just throw the lights on the tree and be done. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!