Friday, October 22, 2010

Finished Object Friday

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has had a good week - full of put-together pumpkin bread! :)  My pumpkin bread is all gone, so I guess I shouldn't complain much. It was quite tasty! :)

Whew. I don't know about you, but my last couple of weeks have been very busy!! I haven't had much spare time for crafting. I did want to share a project I finished a while back for my Dad.

I made this dishcloth with a Texas motif on our trip to Tennessee in August.
Do you see Texas? It shows up a little better in this picture:

It was a fun, quick little knit! I also finished that Entralac dishcloth, but I need to finish up the ends - weaving and trimming... :)

I really have wanted to knit more, it's just the problem of finding the time and energy. I also baked a cake Thursday night, and I will be decorating it soon.... :)  So, I guess it hasn't been the most inspiring FOF... but I'm looking forward to visiting you and seeing your projects! :)

Happy Linking!


This linky list is now closed.

7 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the Texas rag and the Entralac is so fascinating. I've done a little crocheting lately, but can't seem to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your dishcloths are very pretty. And your post reminds me that I need to make some pumpkin bread; it's that time of year!

    I haven't finished anything lately, but maybe I'll post a picture of my sweater-to-be later, when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That entrelac dishcloth looks so neat. You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just barely getting in on FOF this week! Whew, what a busy week it's been...
    Love the Texas dishcloth - that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I didn't get to it yesterday, but I'll try really hard to get my son's blanket done before your next FOF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the sweet comments! I'm glad you enjoyed my little projects.

    Nikki, I'm thinking I should call it Finished Object Weekend... You are certainly welcome to link up anytime. I keep it open for a few days. :) (Especially since sometimes it doesn't get put up until Friday's halfway over....) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chari, I like your dish cloths. Makes me wanna make some more. I have been stuck in a scarf rut just because they are so mindless but I miss the dishcloths. Hope your week has been a little less busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!