Monday, October 11, 2010

My Day

Out my window:
Beautiful autumn color and rain. Glorious rain!!

Clean dishes:
Our dishwasher isn't working right, but I'm enjoying washing dishes by hand. (for the moment anyway...) For the record, I grew up without a dishwasher. I really don't mind too much and rather enjoy the warm soapy water - especially in cooler weather!

A newly sorted sock drawer:
Yes, I do have a problem. Anyone know of a good Socks Anonymous group?  :)

Finding out if I still remember how - it's been a while:
I do. So relaxing. Why don't I do it more often???

Listening to the sounds of thunder and rain as well as Little Women....

What does your day hold?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a nice relaxing day! Oh, and I love your socks ;) Being a holiday, I've got the whole gang at home today - enjoying a lazy day together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a wonderful day!

    WOW! What a sock collection! I think you do have a problem. ;-)

    The weather is unseasonably warm here, warmer than it was last month, which is kind of crazy, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... you do ahve a sock addiction..lol Love it. enjoyed your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like about the perfect day ;)
    LOL @ the socks! My mom is always buying me novelty socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like about the perfect day ;)
    LOL @ the socks! My mom is always buying me novelty socks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!