Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is what happens...

...when you bake late at night.

...when you're loaf pan is too small.

...when you don't divide the batter between two pans.

...when the loaf isn't completely cooked when you remove it from the oven and onto the cooling rack.

...when you put it back into the oven to cook and then again put it on the cooling rack.

...when you are cooking and talking at the same time - late at night.



oops.

but it was really funny - especially late at night! when you are chatting with your friend/sister-in-law! But at least it tasted good!!! yum!!

It's pumpkin bread! I was soo happy to find some canned pumpkin a couple of weeks ago. This is my second loaf of bread, and I'm excited to make pumpkin cookies soon too!

2 comments:

  1. It still looks pretty good to me! I just found pumpkin today for the 1st time this fall - grabbed 6 cans! :) I'd love to have your pumpkin bread recipe- been wanting to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty yummy - still is, the little that is left! :)

    I have made a couple of different recipes of pumpkin bread recently. I made one out of a fall baking little cookbook/magazine from the grocery store - it turned out a little dry.

    This recipe was much better/moister and is basically the one from the Better Homes and Garden's Cookbook - I added cranberries and walnuts. YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!