"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."
Burton Hills
This holiday time has come and gone so fast. I'm not sure what is the best way to slow things down, but every year I want the next to be different. If I had a resolution for the new year, that would probably be one of them! I am always so sad to see Christmas time go, the tree dismantled and the lights around the neighborhood put away for another year. But I want to share a bit of our Christmas with you and in doing so, hang on to those last threads of Christmas cheer before I totally let them go for yet another year. Here are some of my favorite Christmas memories:
Family gathered around the table:
Playing games:
Opening presents:
Silly brothers... all the same height! ...or almost... When did that happen??
Beautiful Christmas table:
Working on puzzles - we did four over the extended weekend!
more games!!
Christmas at my parent's home:
Baking with my hubby!
We rang in the new year quietly with my family, and enjoyed New Years Day with our church family - a yummy dinner and fun games! Thanks to our friends for opening their home each year!
I hope each of you had a blessed Christmas season! We are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for our family in 2011!! :) Hopefully a little one, or at least a lot of progress to bringing our little one, whomever they are, home!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! The Christmas season always passes by too quickly for me as well!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!