Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily - Day 1

It's hard to believe it's December already!! I've just about finished my Christmas decorating!
I have to say... this is my favorite tree at my house!! :) I got it put up (finally) yesterday, and it just tickles me! ;) It is so fun in our family room!


The past couple of years I have had a lot of fun joining Melissa in a daily December picture. We have a lot of fun! Check out the advent banner she is doing with Miss Piper this year - so cute!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love your tree...a carton of those old fashion Coca Cola bottles would look so cute sitting under your tree :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, yes!! Thanks for the reminder!! Maybe I can move a (non-Christmas) carton I already have under there until I get the Christmas version!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be one of my favorites, too! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You are so good at decorating! Love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!