Monday, May 14, 2012
Book Review: Simple Secrets
I enjoyed reading Lucy Swindoll’s Simple Secrets to A Happy Life. It is comprised of fifty short, easy to read chapters. The book was like sitting down and having a nice chat over a cup of coffee. Luci’s personality shone through and it was easy to discover who she is as a person. I think the book is well designed – the cover is what really drew me to the book, as well as the title. However, I think I was expecting more emphasis on “simplicity” than the “happy life.” While it was an enjoyable ready with many timely tips, it wasn’t extremely deep – very practical, but not too in depth.
(Thank you to Book Sneeze for the free review copy. All opinions are my own.)
Labels:
Book Reviews,
books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!