Visiting sites...
and visiting with family and good friends. The time is never long enough! I sure didn't get much "creek side" time in, but just a little before we left. :)
We got to celebrate Angie's birthday with her before she left for her second year of Bible college. We sure miss her!!

Where was I? Oh, yes... back to August....
We visited a very nice American history museum in our area.
Celebrated the (hopefully SOON!) arrival of a new little one!
Oh, and big sisters deserve a treat too... :)
And also enjoyed the celebration of a new family created - my cousin Brent married his sweetheart!
We also spent some time with good friends at the Dallas Arboretum.
Whew... what a busy month we have had!! And with all that, I also haven't been feeling so great. Hopefully that is pretty much behind me!
And this past Saturday? Another birthday.... mine this time. Nothing fancy, just some fun with family. :) This is the "cake" that I wanted... Yummy!!!
So yes, it's been a very busy summer!!! Wow. So hard to believe that it is September already! We are looking forward to an exciting fall!
Looks like you had a busy and full August. Hoping you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSorry you haven't been well,but glad to hear you are feeling better.Looks like you have had some fun over the summer....a belated Happy Birthday to you and baby sister Angie :) You two girls are very sweet and beautiful..inside and out. Although we have only met in passing moments..I know this is a fact,for the love of Christ shines through you both. Enjoy your Autumn...I can't wait...counting the days....I am very ready...blessings
ReplyDeleteWell....if your are having too much fun to keep up with your blog...then you are having too much fun. Just teasing! Happy Birthday, by the way.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you, and to Angie, and to your Dad, too! Sure loved being with you guys in TN even if it was for just a few days! Ya know, I never did get in any creek side time. It went by too fast (time...not the creek. hehe) Enjoyed your pics!!
ReplyDelete