Very nice. What a lovely Christmas decoration.And I loved your kitchen tree above. (Great minds must think alike, for I posted my kitchen tree today too. =)~Heather~
Thank you! The little New Testament has very special meaning - a chaplain gave it to my grandfather in WW2. :)
I love this - So pretty! I'd love to find a taller cloche dome like that, mine are so squatty you can't fit much in there ;)
Thanks! I did splurge a little on this one at an antique store. :) (but not too much... I'm too cheap for that!) :P
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!
Very nice. What a lovely Christmas decoration.
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved your kitchen tree above. (Great minds must think alike, for I posted my kitchen tree today too. =)
~Heather~
Thank you! The little New Testament has very special meaning - a chaplain gave it to my grandfather in WW2. :)
DeleteI love this - So pretty! I'd love to find a taller cloche dome like that, mine are so squatty you can't fit much in there ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I did splurge a little on this one at an antique store. :) (but not too much... I'm too cheap for that!) :P
Delete