Monday, February 18, 2013

The first step to a cure:

Admitting you have a problem...

No, friends, this isn't even ALL of them! Maybe the problem is that they mostly reside in pairs. Think they could be multiplying in the boxes they're stored in?

**sigh** No, I'm afraid I simply have a problem. Anyone know of a support group?


I'm starting my spring decor today. Going to keep it simple and less "Easter-y." We'll see how it goes. :)

4 comments:

  1. That looks about like my stash of birds :) Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glass minagerie?!? (excuse if spelling is wrong) LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But...they are so cuuuute..... :) Can't wait to see what you do...when I get back from my parents...I too have going to do a bit of Spring cleaning and decorating.....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! Thanks all! I'll try to post some spring decor pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!