Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First day...

of spring!!!! :) just wanted to share a quick picture that I didn't get on my spring decor post. I am having fun with my mom's old partial Scrabble set!! :)

7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I have been looking at garage sales for a scrabble game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute!

    The first day of spring here does not look anything like spring...it's currently snowing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a cute tea set :) I had thought spring was here early, but now we're supposed to have another cold snap - phooey. Can't wait till it's here for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty arrangement. I am a winter lover, but I have to say that I am pretty excitd for spring this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet vignette . Happy Spring friend,maybe we will run into one another again soon :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!