Friday, May 24, 2013

Finished Object Friday: Little Apron

Ok... So FOF is only a couple of weeks late this month, but that's just how it goes sometimes... ;) Thank you all for your patience!


I actually made this little apron back in November for one of my little friends. I didn't share it intentionally because I had another one to make!! :) Piper got one too!!


I cut out the main part of both the aprons at the same time.  I just used a cheap child's apron I had bought for a pattern, basically just to get the proportions right. I've done this, I believe, on each of the little aprons I've made. I just rounded off the corners for these, invented a fun little pocket pattern and then used seam binding for the ties. They are both fully lined with the polka dot fabric. Super easy!
This little girl is such a joy. She has quite the personality! You aren't around her long before you have to giggle! She is a wonderful little helper too, and loves her baby sister so very much! It's hard to believe that she was this small not very long ago!


Ok, now it's your turn!! You've had two extra weeks to be "crafty" this month! ;)


4 comments:

  1. So cute! Piper loves her apron, thank you so much. I don't mind that this post is late, I actually had time to finish something this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron! I wish I liked sewing more....maybe if I had more time???

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I would pay big money for aprons like that for my girls. If only I sewed....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! (The apron AND the girlie!) Love the bright colors in the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!