Friday, July 25, 2014

Book Review: Four Weddings and a Kiss

Sometimes you just need a light, fun read, right? Well, I know I do. :) I got this book specifically for that purpose. I wasn't disappointed. It's four novellas in one volume, tied together with a mini story. They are all stories of unlikely romance and each story is very different and fun, set in the historical west. Each author is an established writer and the stories are well written.

I do enjoy these kinds of books, not for deep reading, but as something to read to relax and enjoy. (Also, if I read novellas, they don't tend to keep me up ALL night long because I can finish a story so quickly.) I also like collections because I can find new authors that I will enjoy. So a fun, clean summer read. Great for taking along on a vacation!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to BookLook book review program for this review copy. My opinions are my own.

*** Coming soon: A post of my baby favorites! And I'll try to post a family update soon as well. Thanks to all of you who (maybe) still read my blog. Blogging time is limited to nap time, which sometimes is spotty... and I do need to fold laundry occasionally... ;)

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!