Ok, so it isn't quite fall yet.. but September will be here before we know it!! :) I thought this little book looked like one Joy and I will enjoy through the years. :) The illustrations are very sweet and fun as well as pretty fall colors to look at. There are interesting things in the illustrations that will be fun to "find" as we look at it together as she grows older. (There is a sweet little mouse on almost every page.) The rhyme of the story is fun too and great for little ones to listen to. I love the theme of the book that ties in with an object lesson about pumpkins. When God forgives our sins, He scrapes out the bad in us and makes us new, shining His light through us. Fun little story and it would be great for a preschool class at church as well.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book was provided by BookLook blogger book program in exchange for an honest review.
What a sweet book , bet Joy will grow to love it over the years........blessings friend
ReplyDelete