What a fun little story Bible. We gave this to our little one for Valentine's Day. She liked it. The illustrations are very bright and colorful. Fun to look at! The stories are short, lots of detail left out. That bothered me a bit at first, but it IS a book for toddlers, so a lot of detail isn't necessary, and I know we will be getting more into detail as she grows older. I do love that in it's brevity, the book does have the story of Jesus's birth, death and resurrection - the main focus of the Bible. I also like that it is a board book, one I can let my 14 month old play with on her own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book provided in exchange for review by BookLook. My opinions are my own.

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!