Saturday, April 9, 2016

Book Reveiw: The Photograph

When Jed finds a picture of an Amish girl in a book on a train, he is intrigued. The book itself has many notes written in the margins and he comes to feel as though he knows the writer. Lily and her family are distraught because of the disappearance of her sister. What is the connection between the photograph and the sister?

I normally enjoy all of Beverly Lewis's books, but for some reason I struggled a bit with this one. I did like the premise, but I had a hard time really getting into the book. It may be more the busyness of my life right now than the writing though. Lewis's characters are always memorable though. Great light read.

~Book given in exchange for an honest review by Bethany House publishers. My opinions are my own. 

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!