Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fun Weekend!

We had a very good weekend, even though it was so busy! :) My Creative Memories party/brunch turned out well. Everyone had a good time, I think, even the youngest ones! We had fun visiting, eating, scrapbooking, and taking turns holding the baby! :)


L-R: Debi P, Mom, Wanda M and Tina R



L-R: The new Mary M (She married Mark's brother Ryan in Nov.), Mary M (Mark's Mom), the back of me, my sis Angie, and Lauren




Mark's mom with Faithie
Mark's sister Lauren is on the left.


Gracey even got in on the action.
(I have some craft kits left over from our wedding.
I think she enjoyed the stickers!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The concert was great too!! The Collingworth Family really stole the show, in my opinion. It was also fun visiting with friends Jason and Regi B! We were very tired Sunday with the time change and everything, but it was all worth it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charity! It was nice to see you guys Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your website! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!