Monday, April 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well, I've been busy today... thinking, well, more like brainstorming. I am doing the children's services for our church camp. I felt like I was hitting a wall - no inspiration. This was one of my main prayers for myself during revival last week. Anyway, the Lord really helped me and led me to just the right places online. I now feel inspired!! :) And I feel like I can maybe get it pulled together: Philippians 4:13 (and a little help from Mom)!! To see what I came up with, come to camp!! (or just wait until afterwards for me to post about it!) :)

In other random thoughts:
Mark and I watched the Jeff Allen Banana's dvd tonight. Something he said really stood out to me. Basically, he said if people could chose to be happy, than everyone would always be happy, but happiness has to come from a Source outside of ourselves and manifest itself in service to others. Why is that so hard for so many people to understand? I mean, who would actually chose to be miserable, if they could help it? I guess that's why we, as Christians, have such an important job: to show others what true happiness really is and Who it comes from!

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!