Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Recital

No, not mine! Angie's recital was Friday. I tried to put the video in the album, but it is too large... sorry! She did very well. The recital hall is beautiful. It is located at a local college campus. I think she really enjoyed playing there on the nine foot Steinway concert grand! :) The first picture in the album is our "celebration" for finishing history for the year! I was her history teacher this year, and we finished the whole book (unlike most "regular" history classes)! :) She hasn't started treatments yet with Remicade. Hopefully soon, she wants to get off steriods!

Angie's Recital


In other news.... :) I have been busily working on things for children's services at camp. The rest of the crafts came in the mail last week and they needed a little pre-assembly! The kids would have been working hours on all those little pieces! I finished those and have been working on my decorations - which are turning out a little better than expected! I love coloring things with chalks! Now to get the songs and memory verses on posters!! AHHH! - less than two weeks to go!

Our anniversary is Monday - it is hard to believe we have been married two years! I have the best husband in the world!! :) Instead of a big anniversary trip, Mark is taking a few days off, and we will be doing some things close by.


hmmm, I think we've changed a little in two years! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are a cute couple. =)
    Sounds like you are getting quite a bit of stuff done for your children's services. Way to go! Hope everything works out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charity, I haven't seen or talked to you for a while. (More like years):)Happy Anniversary! I always thought you guys were such a nice couple and perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!