Sunday, February 3, 2008

Your input wanted

Villanella. Digital ID: 827322. New York Public Library
Ok, I'm sort of in between projects right now...(except for this purse, which is basically knitted except for the strap.) I'm wanting to start a new project, and I'm not sure which one to start! What's a gal to do? That's where all of you come in! :) Here are pictures of the projects I am considering. You can click the picture if you want to look at the pattern.
Option A:
Option B:
Option C:
Hmmm.... socks. Socks are addictive, I think! :) But I've also wanted one of those "coifs" since I saw them on some of the ladies at Homestead. Well, there it is! :) Let me know what you think! :)
(Note: I am not endorsing any content on above sites, except the patterns for the items in question.)

7 comments:

  1. I think I like option B, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephanie! They are pretty distinctive socks, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I like Option B the best. They are very eye catching. Let us know what you decide to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to vote for B also. Very Pretty! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I have to be different. ;-) I like option A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others - Option B is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charity! Thank you for entering my giveaway! All three projects are really pretty, I love option B the best! Let us know what you pick!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!