Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sneak Peeks!

Ok, so it's been a little while... :) I promise I haven't forgotten about the Bloggy Giveaway! I am currently working on a project that I plan to give away to one of you lucky readers of my blog! :) Here is a sneak peak of it:

It is... Very SOFT!! No, I'm not telling yet... just keep on checking back! :) Hmm... I might have to make me one! The yarn is Lion Brand Homespun - I used this brand to make scarves (Lauren's) last Christmas and I found this skein on clearance.

I've also got this other project going... I am hoping to finish it soon. This is also a Lion Brand yarn, Suede. It is also super soft! It is interesting to knit with- it kind of sticks together, but it is one piece, not three or four spun together. It is going to be a purse, possibly for sale at Etsy.com, it is laying on the lining. I'm not sure how I am going to do the handles yet, but I have an idea.


A cool site I found, www.ravelry.com. After waiting a couple of weeks, I got my login. Very cool and well designed, a great way for a knitter to keep track of her projects, yarns, to-do patterns, knitting books, knitting friends, etc... It's fun to input things and check out other people's projects.

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!