Tuesday, January 8, 2008

In Other News...


I guess it's been busy the past week. I've been adjusting to a new schedule at work and getting reacquainted with the probate department. I still only work a couple of days a week, but I am enjoying what I am doing a lot more. (The work story is a long story, and a direct answer to prayer.) Anyway, I've also been rearranging our family room. It's actually livable now, not just a catch-all room. It's not all like I want it yet, but with time it will look even better. (and some bargains - I know what I want, just haven't found it yet.) :) and I also need to get this house clean for all the company this weekend! :) Fun, fun! Mark's siblings are going to be here... Lauren with my sister, Angie and Ryan, Mary (Ryan's wife) and Dustin with us! We are looking forward to their visit!

Anyway, has anyone read Hidden in a Whisper by Tracie Peterson? I finished it last night and wasn't really impressed. Too many psychopaths, it didn't seem really feasible to me. I like the Harvey House setting, but the the story line was a little bizzare. I just wondered if anyone else had another opinion. I tend to read calmer books anyway, so it really wasn't my style, although I do enjoy a good mystery now and then - more of a cozy mystery. See my post on books.

Tammy at Tammy's Times, posted a great recipe for Everyday Cassoulet. I tried it out for the first time at our church's potluck on Sunday. (Probably not the greatest way to try a new recipe.) but I guess it was a hit, judging by the amount that was left when we got it home - barely anything! :)

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!