Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend snapshots

I've had a picture-busy weekend. I just wanted to share some of my favorite snapshots that I took. Be forewarned: Many pictures to follow!

Saturday, they poured another part of the driveway for our church. We have been in a building program for the past few years (they put down the carpet in the sanctuary two days before our wedding!) We are getting things finished bit by bit as money comes in.

Part of the "crew"


I know this is out of focus, but Dad is hard at work! :) and look at the reflection in the window, I thought it was a cool picture.


The "supervisors" :) It was quite cold out that day!!! Note: Angie is sporting her new "mouth hardware!"


Several of us ladies in the church put together a meal for the hard (and cold) workers. Here are some of the cookies I made! So easy!! Here are the instructions for them.


On to Sunday morning...

Wouldn't you love to be this relaxed? It is kindof a joke now, if Faithie sits with me in church she usually falls asleep. I'm either very boring, or very relaxing! :)

Gracey had her hair in beautiful curls! I love this picture!!!


From the back, she looked just like Shirley Temple! So cute!


Sunday evening, Regina had the girls in their matching outfits that I made. Gracey was off and doing, but I did manage to get a few pictures of Faithie in her jumper.



So that's my weekend in pictures! :) I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who has responded to post 100, so far! Y'all all join in, two days to go! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The girls are so cute and the jumper is adorable. I am so glad the work on your church is coming along well. I know all about what it was like at your wedding. Even though everything was not done your wedding was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do know what it was like at my wedding!! I'm glad you and your mom were there to keep us going!! :)

    Memo to self about the jumper... line the straps with ribbon to keep them from stretching!!! (Otherwise, it wears pretty good!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!