For several years, I have collected the
Dollstone figurines by Boyds. They are getting harder to find, as there aren't many stores that carry them for some reason, unlike the more popular bears. Anyway, my collection is expanding, I got several for my birthday last year. The detail is amazing: lace, knitting, flowers, hair... This is just a few of my collection, and hopefully I will be adding more. :)
This is the main place where I display my collection. (It has overflowed to other areas.)

One of my favorites to the left, I love all the flowers and the gazing ball.

This was the first that I got.

Can you find the Dollstone? This is one that I got for my birthday, and I was amazed at how well it matched the picture!

Also, you may have noticed, I love having Scripture around our home. I think it helps to give our home a Godly atmosphere and remind us of the purpose of our home.
Check out some of the other Show and Tells at Kelli's! :)
Hello! Thank you for stopping by to say hi! What a beautiful collection you have! It is always fun to collect something that has special meaning to you. I collect Willow Tree Figures, and like you, I have them all over!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your collection! Have a beautiful day!
I've never seen those little figurines before. They are simply lovely! I like your Scriptures on the walls as well. Thank you for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Gina
www.simplyheartandhome.com
I'm sorry I have to put my link here. It doesn't seem to "take" in the name/url box
Those are nice. and I like how you have them displayed.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, hope you can drop by my show n tell if you haven't already.
What a beautiful collection! I've never seen these before, but you're right, they're so intricate in the details. Love the one that matches the girl in the picture. What luck! Thanks for sharing these. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI think I might have one Boyd figurine. My daughter gave it to me. It's the one with the only one left puppy. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely and I like the way you display them on the little shelves.
ReplyDeleteSusan
I love figurines, and these are very lovely. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful figurines. Very
ReplyDeletelovely details on these.
Nice collection!
Looks good Chari. My mother inlaw used to sell those and I always thought they were so neat. I am need to come visit and see the rest of your house, what I have "seen" I like.
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely!!!
ReplyDelete