
I've got a crazy grin, I know... but it was hard to get her to pose for a picture after having to be quiet all through church, thus my funny smile. And, no, we didn't plan to match... it just worked out that way! :) (That's my new dress from our favorite discount store. Melissa, you've shopped there. It's actually a Chadwick's and I got it for $4.00!)
Very cute. I would love to shop there again, I could use so new clothes. I got a cherry skirt the other day, it made me think of you.
ReplyDeleteI don't think your grin looks crazy! :) You look like a very happy lady!
ReplyDeleteMelissa - where did you find the skirt? I am hoping to get a skirt made soon. Maybe I'll do that in the next couple of weeks. I've had the material for ages!
ReplyDeleteSharon - Thank you... I tend to look a little too happy sometimes in pictures! :) The little one doesn't look all that thrilled! :)