Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cool Photo Site!

Ok, I know I just recommended Fotoflexor.com a couple of posts ago, but I just found a site I like even better! :) Picnik.com. I like all the different effects they have and the editing tools. There are also really cool effects and frames. It is really easy to add text where you want it and they have many different fonts to choose from. Anyway, maybe you will want to give it a try! :) Also you don't have to download any software or even register, if you don't want too. Just upload the picture you want to edit and save it to your computer when you are done.

Here is one that I played with a bit:

2 comments:

  1. I have tried that site before and they have some fun effects. I just love tinkering with pictures. I am going to a Tulip festivale, hope I get some good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!