This one, Mark got me for Valentine's Day. I love the cheery yellow pot! You may remember it from my Easter table decor a couple of months ago.
I picked this little guy up a couple of weeks ago. He's quite small and needed a little pot. I found this mug for a dollar and put pebbles in the bottom for drainage. (He's still adjusting to his new home, thus a little discoloration/brown spots.) Can you see the green "steam" spiraling up from the cup of "coffee?" :)
and yes, that is last Friday's date... I was going to do this last week and got too busy. I liked the calendar page, so I didn't re-photograph it. :)
I also have a touch of ivy outside... These are my geraniums from last year, with the English ivy around them. They are happy it is spring! :)
And this one doesn't really qualify as ivy, but I like him too... I repotted it, and it really drooped for a while, but it is thrilled to be outside and these things are really hardy. I call it a shamrock, I guess it qualifies as such.
Happy May, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! For other Show and Tells, visit Kelli's Blog.
Blessings!

Wow, those are so pretty! I'm wanting to plant some flowers outside, but I don't really have much of a green thumb unfortunately!
ReplyDeleteYour plants are beautiful. They're such an inspiration to an aspiring green thumb like me.
ReplyDeleteLove the ivy. I need to buy myself another one, mine decided it was time to say goodbye.:( I love to have plants in the house too but lately I can't seem to keep them alive. I guess I'll have to try again.
ReplyDeleteLol! :D I was just visiting someone's blog who is trying to get rid of ivy out of her yard and I said I agreed. I also said that ivy is very pretty as long as it is contained in a pot. :) I had to laugh when I clicked here and you posted about ivy too!
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful plants!
ReplyDeleteAfter many years of not having live plants due to small children, I'm throughly enjoying having them around again. I have at least one in just about every room.
I like all of your Ivies but the one in the kichen window best. I have lots of Ivy outback. It is a chore to keep it cut off the side of our house and the windows, it just creeps back. I've always liked ground cover, we have several different varieties.
ReplyDeleteMama Bear
I love ivy too! Your heart shaped ivy is beautiful and I love your geraniums too!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
You have such a green thumb. I love to hang geraniums on my front porch. I've never tried to keep them through the winter. I'll have to try it. Love the ivy!!
ReplyDeleteNice ivy. I like it too, as long as it doesn't go out of control and cover everything. Your shamrock looks great. We just got a new one and put it outside. I had a pastor in Alaska who still had the same Shamrock his college professor brought him from IRELAND of all things. This was when he was in his forties. He went to college at the usual age, making his "Shammy" (it had a name) some 20 years old. Amazing. He was such a fun pastor and good friend. I miss him.
ReplyDeleteNancy
Your plants are really pretty, Charity. And I love your profile!
ReplyDeleteKathy@ Mimi's Garden
I think all your plants are pretty. The red and yellow pots are so attractive. Thanks for sharing them with us.
ReplyDelete