No, not potholders or puppets...
Trying to figure out how they go on...

AH, HAH!!!
Mom's feet are so much cuter than mine!

Trying to figure out how they go on...
AH, HAH!!!
Mom's feet are so much cuter than mine!
Now if I can only get her to wear them! ARG! :) She is afraid of stretching them out! Oh, well... As you can tell, we had a lot of fun with them! (and I had fun keeping Mom guessing. I had her open one by itself, and then the other one last.) Anyway, that's the rest of our Mother's Day pictures. Hope you enjoyed the little game!

PS~ They are called Pocketbook Slippers. Very easy to make! And this is the flower I used to embellish them.
I absolutely LOVE them! They are adorable! And they look sooo comfy! Great job! I bet your mom loves them!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so cute! Good job!
ReplyDeleteCute, and they look so comfy!
ReplyDeleteKristi, you are right...Chari's Mom loves them!!! :) Right now I am still having fun getting people to guess what they are! Thanks, Chari, for such a fun Mother's Day gift...along with everything else you did to make my day special!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
Those are so cute...my birthday is June 17th hint hint!! Just kidding, but i love them. They look so good on her feet. I am very impressed.
ReplyDeleteJen True
Thank you all for your sweet comments. I have been having fun with my knitting! :) Knitting is truly therapy!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I love this post and have just favorited the pattern on Ravelry.
ReplyDeleteI would like to ask if you added any lining beneath the slippers? I mean the non-skid kind in case your house isn't carpeted? Or could you please recommend a material I could attach underneath that will help not wear out the slippers?
I want to make them for my mom and sister. I think yours are beautiful.
Cheers,
Mona
Mona,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment! I haven't added any tread or anything to them. I actually just recently discovered that such a thing existed! :) I'm not sure if I can find it or not. As for wearing, I'm not sure how wear out... Mom hasn't worn them much - it's been to warm for slipper socks. Anyway, let me know if you have any tips. :)
- Charity