Wednesday, May 14, 2008

UFO!!

aka... Unidentified Finished Object!



Yes, I know what it is! :) The question is, do you?

This was part of Mom's Mother's Day gift.

Here she is trying to figure it out... note the inquisitive expression!



I kept her guessing for a while, as well! So what do you think it is? Mom had several guesses of her own. :) Tomorrow evening I will reveal the answer! :) Have fun!



PS~ Here is the album with some of our other pictures from Mother's Day. Enjoy!
Mother's Day Weekend

6 comments:

  1. A teapot cover??? I don't know but I am sure she loved it whatever it is :) Enjoyed the pics!

    Jen True

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity,
    I saw Lori McCasland in your photos. Is she in your part of the country now? Tell her Hi! for me.
    Nicki Woodard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charity,
    I don't know if you remember me, but we went to Geebs at the same time. It was so great to see your blog and catch up on your life a little. If you want to check us out we're at scottandkrisclemens.blogspot.
    I loved your mother's day gift by the way. Kristina Clemens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen and Mrs. M - Nothing to do with tea... well, possibly very remotely! (as you will see in a minute.)

    Nicki - Lori still lives in OK. We would love to have her a little closer! :)

    Kristina - Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Charity! I stumbled across your blog from one of my friend's blog. I enjoyed looking at your pictures! The slippers are SO CUTE! I don't know you, but just wanted to say "Hi" and compliment you on your GREAT ideas! I don't have a blog, but you can find out a little about me on my website: http://ruthanne.uppercaseliving.net/
    Have a WONDERFUL week! Smiles, Ruthanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!