Thursday, August 14, 2008

Smiles and Pigtails!

This is for all of you that need a smile today!



If that doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what will!

Faithie spent the night with us a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot of fun with her! (She and Gracey are such sweeties!) I took a little time with her hair that morning - it was her first time in braids!

The top of her and Gracey's hair takes a lot longer to grow than the back. Thus they are just recently needing hairstyles to keep it out of their eyes. Faithie's hair is much longer than big sister's at that age, though. Here is Gracey at about the same age - a little older, I think. See how short the top is?

Summer 2006
Here is a picture of a "first" I did in Gracey's hair - pigtails!
She loved it!

October 2007
Recently, I've found several blogs dedicated to little girls hairstyles. These ladies have all kinds of fun with their daughters' hair! So for the mommies out there that want some fresh ideas, or those, like me, who play with someone else's daughter's hair (that's a mouthful!), here are a few of the blogs I've found! :)

Girly Do's by Jenn I love the way she does these "knots!"
Babes in Hairland
She Does Hair

Most of these sites include links to other hairstyle blogs. Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I haven't posted in ages, although my regulars keep me posting (Sunday Blessing and Finished Object Friday). I plan on posting a new knitting project soon - one I can actually share! Christmas, etc... have kept me busy and in secrecy! :)

So I hope everyone is having a good week! I can't believe it is Thursday already! The days just seem to fly by and we are almost halfway through August! I know we are still finishing up summer, but is anyone ready for fall? (ME!) I don't want to rush things though, time goes by fast enough!

Have a good rest of this week! See you on Friday! (And go back to the top of this post for another smile!)

Keep Smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Chari~
    Thanks for posting these hairdo sites! I am always running out of ideas for Tiffany's hair! These are very neat! Love your blog! Full of great ideas!
    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!