Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to Finished Object Friday!

So what is FOF? A while back, I thought it would be fun to share our finished objects! So every other week we get together and share some of the projects that we have finished. To join in, just do a blog post of your craft - it doesn't even have to be finished, maybe you've just finished a big step of your project! It can be any and all crafts: knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, sewing, magnets... the list could go on... It can also be anything you have done at any time - not just from the past week.

How to:
1. Write a post on your own blog. (Include pictures, please!) :)
2. Include a link to my current FOF post in your post.
3. Link to Mr. Linky on my blog post using the permalink for your post.
4. Enjoy looking at everyone else's projects ...and don't forget to leave them a comment! :)

To find the permalink, right click the title of your blogpost after you have published it and click "Copy Link Location." This is the permalink for that particular post - versus linking to your entire blog each time.

A little "legal" stuff: Keep it clean. I reserve the right to remove any links at my discretion.
(Not that there should be a problem, I just want to have my bases covered.) :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really fun. I would love to join. I need the accountability. I'll work harder to get things finished!
    Thanks for offering this. I don't have time to read more this morning I babysit on Tues. but I'll check back later.
    Come by and visit me at my blog.
    I am a Company Girl too and just started a new blog. Check it out.
    Have a Great Week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!