Friday, April 3, 2009

Snapshots

It is so hard to believe that March is already over. We had such a good time in March because my Grandmother was able to come down. She is flying back to Idaho today and I miss her already!

Here is Grandma with most of her "Southern" grandkids! :)



Us gals enjoying East Texas spring flowers.


Wednesday, Grandma and Angie came over and helped me plant my "garden." I had a few tomato plants and a banana pepper plant I needed to get into the ground. We worked up a bed next to our shed where the plants can get lots of sunshine!


Here are my two helpers and our completed bed. Grandma also planted some seeds that she had sent a while back from her own flower garden. I hope the marigolds are up soon!


In other bloggy news, I have finally updated my other blog! You are welcome to drop in over there! It was a tough post to write, but I hope it is helpful.
Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Next Friday is FOF week! :)

Blessings!
Charity

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!