So how was your weekend? We had a very nice extended weekend. Friday we drove up to church camp in Tennessee. The camp grounds were beautiful! We crossed the bridge over this creek on the way to church services.
It was so much fun to meet up with friends!
Here are a couple of my blogging buddies!
Connie and Brittany
There were a lot more blogging friends there, but we didn't end up getting a big group shot.
Next time, y'all! :)
It was so much fun visiting with Joy.
I think we've convinced her and her husband to stop by on their way south!
"Hi" to Joy's mom, who I found likes to read my blog.
It's so fun finding out who my readers are. :)
It seems like ages since I had seen Rachel.
So fun to catch up! :)
We had so much fun visiting with everyone - many that I didn't get pictures of!
I want to go back!
This is my dream vacation:

A clear trickling brook away from the crowd...
I could have curled up beside it with a good book for hours, sticking my toes in every now and then.
I would only add one thing - flip flops - those rocks were sharp! :)
How fun!! We'll be going up to our church camp this weekend. Wonder who all we'll see? You just never know!
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm Joy's mother-in-law (Jeffrey's mom). I'm glad you got to see Joy. I always enjoy talking with her. I really enjoy your blog. I've been knitting for about two years and have made over 100 dishcloths, including the 12 point one you posted on your blog a while back. I find it very therapeutic to create something in moments riding in the car, sitting in waiting rooms, etc. One of these days I'm going to try your recipe for the strawberry angel food cake.
ReplyDeleteAndrea - Have fun at camp!
ReplyDeleteMargaret - Good to hear from you. It's always great to hear from another knitter! :) We did enjoy being with Jeffrey and Joy. Mark had fun at a gun show with Jeffrey. I know you are proud of them both. So glad your husband is doing better! You have been in our prayers. (I posted another picture at the bottom of my post just for you.) :)
I am so jealous. Wish I could have been there. We had a great weekend at the Mission Conference here in Indy, but wish I coulda been 2 places at one time. Maybe next year. Will it be at the same place?
ReplyDeleteJennifer, I wish you all could have come. Yes, it will be at the same location. Maybe you can drag along your parents and Nate and Devan! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm just now home...and reconnected to the web, so I'm trying to catch up! You got some great pics from camp. We enjoyed getting to spend some time with you all - we're already looking forward to next year!
ReplyDelete