Mark's mom has decorating down to an art form. Her home speaks hospitality from every corner. It's all so homey! She does a lot of seasonal decorating, and it's always so much fun to have a look around. I thought you all would enjoy a little tour as well! :)
First stop, the living room:
The cozy mantle.
Don't you love the message in the floral frogs? What a fun idea!
On to the dining room/kitchen:
Just an example of how a few little touches here and there make things look so festive! I love all the little pumpkins, and they are fake! :)
This is the coffee area (the coffee maker is at the left of the picture). The big pumkin holds the coffee and filters, and the cream and sugar containers hold... well.. cream and sugar of course! :)
Fun little decorations are stuck here and there and are so much fun to find!
Over the sink:
Going back to the living room to show just a fraction of her tea collection!
She loves teacups and pots!!
I hope you enjoyed the little tour! I have a wonderful Mother-in-law! My hubby's parents did a great job raising a wonderful man!! :)
Very pretty! Mary is a neat lady.
ReplyDeleteLooks very warm and cozy. Love all those tea cups :) I'm just imagining her Christmas decor!
ReplyDeleteLooks warm and inviting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely home! There is so much to learn from and look up to in the ladies of our mothers' generation.
ReplyDelete