Friday, December 4, 2009

Finished Object Friday

With all the excitement of putting Christmas decoration us, and all the other excitement that goes with this time of year, I almost forgot FOF this week! :) But I did remember, and here we are!

I haven't been doing any Christmasy crafting this year, at least not yet. But I do have another apron to share. (Yes, yet another apron...) :) Hope you don't mind! This one is for a special little girl who's turning three this month!

(She wasn't too excited about getting her picture taken - she wanted to ride her new bike!) :)

Her little apron is also reversible!

I thought the heart pocket turned out rather well...

Well, anyway it makes a great pocket to hold her bubble bottle! :)


So what have you been up to? Maybe someone has been Christmas crafting again! :) If you are new to FOF, be sure to visit this first. Happy Sharing!




  1. Vintage Apron
  2. Skirt & Tote
    This linky list is now closed.

5 comments:

  1. Love the heart pocket! I'm sure she'll love her apron! My girls love theirs!!
    Today is pretty busy, not sure If I'll have a chance to join in - besides most of my crafty items are Christmas gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chari,what a precious little apron for a precious little one...she is so sweet....and what a great job you did making her apron....thanks for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute apron. Love the pocket. I like putting hearts on things. She will like wearing it when she gets to help bake cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chari, I forgot to add my link to the Mr. Linky yesterday. I did do an FOF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apron is adorable! I love the heart pocket!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!