Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Years Ago...

I married the man of my dreams!


In our newly carpeted church...


Supported by wonderful friends and family...




with yummy food...


and laughter...


We are enjoying our happily ever after!


I love you, Mark!


(All photos are copyright)

11 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Congrats on five years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Anniversary to the sweetest daughter and son-in-law that any mother could ask for! Love You Both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding was very beautiful...congrats on your anniversary ....wishing you happiness and many more.....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to my Bestest friend and Mark too. Thanks for letting me be a part of your happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't seem possible. Not that you got married, but that it was 5 yrs. ago. Congratulations. Now if you just lived closer. Lotta empty houses in our neighborhood.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you'll need to update your profile, too "I'm a native Texan! I have been married to my wonderful husband, Mark, for four years." Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding. Your church is lovely. May God continue to bless your marriage as you grow closer to each other through Him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to take a little trip and see some sites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!