Well... I didn't exactly plan another blogging break, but really the week flies by before I know it! :) I hope you all are doing well!
First off, I want to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday! (Belated for the blog, but I didn't forget in person!) :)
(picture from Mother's Day)
I made her a special dinner on Sunday, complete with Angel food cake for dessert - her favorite! I had 11 people total for dinner that day, and our air conditioner chose that time to go out! ugh. It kept getting warmer and warmer. Thankfully, it was just a small part, and Monday Mark got it fixed - he and my dad got their heads together and figured the thing out! :)
But before all that, on Saturday I went with my family to hear Mark's youngest two siblings, Lauren and Dustin, play in their piano recital! They did a great job! :)
Lauren and Angie have been the best of friends for years and Angie was so glad to get to go to Lauren's recital!
Angie's recital was a couple of weeks ago. She did a great job!
How do you like her cake? Look familiar? :)
In other news... my garden has really taken off!
I still am not sure what those mystery plants are. Cantaloupe maybe? I don't have any fruit on them yet. Oh, and I am just now figuring out how to harvest lettuce - guess it shouldn't be so tall, huh? But I do have a tomato that's just about ripe for the picking! That makes me very excited! :)
Y'all come back on Friday for Finished Object Friday! :)
A very happy Birthday to your Mom!!
ReplyDeleteWow - your little garden's really growing!