One of the crafts the kids did was so much fun, I had to make one myself!! :)
I had actually seen them here a while back and wanted to make them. We just used a black marker for the "feet" and faces instead of paint. I may add something else later - ears or ribbon or bell. But I am enjoying him! I used Lion Homespun yarn - which I can't stand knitting with anymore, but it makes a great sheep! :)
Here are the kids finished sheep:
Isn't that the cutest little flock?
I hope you enjoyed this fun little FOF!! I am excited to see what you all will share. :) If you are new to FOF, see this post to find out what it is all about.
This linky list is now closed.
Love the sheep. I might have to use that idea for my Juniors class sometime.
ReplyDeleteI have a small collection of sheep,that remind me we are the sheep of his pasture and he is our Good Shepard....yours are very cute....blessings on your weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was fun to make. :)
ReplyDelete