Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And the winner is...

The box is all packed and ready to go!!

And the winner is:

Snoopy said: "I actually have random balls of yarn in almost every room of the house, :). But right next to me is an old night light and some kind of weird pencil holder shaped like part of a tree trunk...Love your blog!"

Congrats, Snoopy!! Email me at charitree (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize!! :) I hope you see this post... I don't know how else to get in touch with you. In order for you to recieve your prize by Thanksgiving, I need to get it in the mail. If I don't hear from you by midnight (central time) Wednesday - the 17th - another winner will be drawn.

Thanks to all for joining in the fun!! I wish I could send something to each of you! Thanks also to Mark for drawing the winner! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!