Saturday, November 13, 2010
Randomness....
What? You mean you don't have a random ball of yarn on your dusty window sill?? :) you know, sitting next to your hospitality book?
Oh, and there's a giveaway in this post too... :) I've actually been planning to do a giveaway for quite a while. Now I figure I'd better do it before fall is over! :) Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks!
I am thankful for all my bloggy "buddies!" I have enjoyed getting to know each one of you - I consider you my friends! So as a little friendship gift, I will send this to one of you:
The giveaway includes the following:
Two fall dishtowels
One leaf cookie cutter
One "Welcome" pumpkin
A votive candle and holder
A package of notecards
A Mary Engelbreit "Autumn" book (The inspiration for the giveaway...)
And a vintage(?) biscuit cover.
You see, the longer I waited to do the giveaway, the bigger it got!! :) So here's the deal, just leave me a comment, and I'll pick a winner this coming Tuesday evening. For fun, share something completely random lying some odd spot in your house! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Labels:
Around the House,
Just for fun,
knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read you blog off of Brittanys links.There is a glass of water just sitting on a shelf.
ReplyDeleteRita
There's a pastry blender beside my computer right here. I'm pretty sure a child did it. :)
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed your blog since I found it over a year ago. Check it almost daily for new post. Somthing that is totally out of place would be this spatula laying on our bed next to the desk I am at. My youngest son needed corrected and this is what My daughter brought me to use. lol No... I didn't use it on him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet give-away. :-)
ReplyDeleteThere is lots of random stuff sitting all over my house. LOL Right now there are socks on my dining room table, I guess that counts as random. :-P
I've never been too impressed with Mary Engelbreit's stuff, but then I started reading her blog and have really enjoyed it and her work. It takes a long time and a lot of work for her creations to get sent to the publisher.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to get moved in, so everything is very random to me. But, does a table saw in the living room count? Or the pile of cement board and carpet remnants in the dining room count? Life happens!!!
ReplyDeleteI think Holly has me beat on the "moving random stuff" :) I think my boxes are multiplying on me HA!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 microwaves sitting in my garage. One was here when we bought the place and the other is from our PA house. And there is even one in it's rightful place in the kitchen (it was here when we bought!) Anybody need a microwave? LOL
Well, it's pretty empty since we are moving out in the next two days, but I see a quilt and a Gooseberry Patch Christmas book.
ReplyDeleteSo which random item would you like me to mention?! Probably the strangest is my hubby found acorns in pocket of his bathrobe :) Methinks we might have another squirrel! I also have a huge box of new blinds sitting in the middle of the living room floor...you'd think somebody'd get the hint and hang those babies up....
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy reading your blog! I makes me miss you and the fun times we had back in college, which feels like forever ago! Hope all is well and if you're ever in PA, stop by! Miss you girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog Chari...what a great way to stay in touch with far away friends and family!! Now for the random things I see lying around here....Andrea's school books all over the living room floor....Alex's shoes right in the main path through the house...a sippy cup on the glass end table....a camera on the arm of the recliner....now this hs me thinking....does anyone ever put anything up where it belongs?!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually have random balls of yarn in almost every room of the house, :). But right next to me is an old night light and some kind of weird pencil holder shaped like part of a tree trunk...
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
Well let's see, I have a mounted deer head sitting on the floor of the spare bedroom, there are several tools, and plumbing pieces laying on the floor of our bedroom that is for the new bathroom still under construction for 18 months! There is a snap on little ratchet laying on my table that hubby found in the road on the way home two days ago! I have pieces of material laying around in several spots from working on a quilt over the weekend. Hopefully I will display it on the next FOF.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win a collection of neat prizes.